The Lagos State government has released photos of renovation works it is carrying out on roads in some locations around the state.
The areas featured in the update, seen by Today’s Echo on Tuesday include Iju, Marina and Mile 12. See photos below.
Ongoing rehabilitation of Ikorodu Road, Mile 12 by Pedestrian Bridge, inward Ketu:
Sectional rehabilitation work carried out using Asphalt Premix to overlay failed sections @ UBA Round About Marina Lagos Island LGA :
Rehabilitation work on Iju Road between M&Y Pharmacy and African Church Road in Ifako Ijaiye LGA :
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
February 20, 2019
December 17, 2019
December 21, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 16k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022