The Lagos State government has released photos of renovation works it is carrying out on roads in some locations around the state.
The areas featured in the update, seen by Today’s Echo on Tuesday include Iju, Marina and Mile 12. See photos below.
Ongoing rehabilitation of Ikorodu Road, Mile 12 by Pedestrian Bridge, inward Ketu:
Sectional rehabilitation work carried out using Asphalt Premix to overlay failed sections @ UBA Round About Marina Lagos Island LGA :
Rehabilitation work on Iju Road between M&Y Pharmacy and African Church Road in Ifako Ijaiye LGA :
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
January 18, 2018
September 12, 2019
November 23, 2018
September 6, 2018
October 31, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 223,892 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,212 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,812 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,451 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,956 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,780 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,536 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,495 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,124 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,782 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org