SWITZERLAND, SEPTEMBER 12 – The Federal Government is set to block over 9 million unregistered mobile phone Sim cards in Nigeria.
According to a Government statement, the Minister of Communications, Dr Isa Patanmi has directed the Nigerian Communications Commision(NCC) to block all those sim cards until their users present themselves.
“As at today, preliminary investigation revealed, we have over 9 Million unregistered Sim Cards in Nigeria, I have directed the NCC to immediately block those numbers until the users present themselves, ” the Minister said via a tweet on Thursday.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
July 27, 2018
June 6, 2018
January 24, 2018
August 30, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021