SWITZERLAND, JANUARY 14 – The house of representatives committee on power has asked the National Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) to suspend the planned increase in electricity tariff.
NERC had directed the electricity distribution companies (DisCos) to enforce an upward review of the tariff starting from April 1.
But at its meeting in Abuja on Tuesday, Aliyu Magaji, the committee chairman, asked NERC to issue a directive suspending the upward review pending proper consultations on the matter.
September 21, 2017
October 2, 2018
June 6, 2018
January 28, 2019
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,695 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,532 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,662 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,400 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,984 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,799 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,511 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,269 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,248 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,112 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 20, 2020