La Liga club Leganes have announced the signing of defender Kenneth Omeruo on loan from Chelsea.
Omeruo is the 32nd player Chelsea have loaned out his season and has not made a competitive appearance for the club since joining in 2012.
The 24-year-old, before being selected in Nigeria’s World Cup squad spent last season on loan in Turkey at Kasimpasa.
Leganes confirmed the signing of Omeruo on Tuesday during the team’s presentation ahead of their first league match against Atletico Bilbao.
In a post on twitter the club wrote:
“CD Leganés and @ChelseaFC reach an agreement for the loan of @omeruo22.
His presentarion will be at ID Butarque next Friday (11:30 h. CEST)”
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
October 30, 2017
November 13, 2017
April 21, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 15, 2021
- January 15, 2021