RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has revealed future Liverpool team-mate Sadio Mane has played a “big brother” role for him throughout his career.
Liverpool confirmed in August that they had signed an agreement to bring Keita to Anfield for a club-record fee of £48m in July 2018. The German club have since announced the 22-year-old will not be allowed to leave early amid suggestions of Liverpool wanting the player in January.
Keita played briefly with Mane at Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg following his arrival from France in 2014 and despite the winger departing for Southampton that summer, he played a key role in helping Keita adapt to his new environment.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
November 5, 2021
August 9, 2018
January 19, 2018
February 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.7k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.8k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.3k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 5, 2022
- September 28, 2022
- September 8, 2022