RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has revealed future Liverpool team-mate Sadio Mane has played a “big brother” role for him throughout his career.
Liverpool confirmed in August that they had signed an agreement to bring Keita to Anfield for a club-record fee of £48m in July 2018. The German club have since announced the 22-year-old will not be allowed to leave early amid suggestions of Liverpool wanting the player in January.
Keita played briefly with Mane at Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg following his arrival from France in 2014 and despite the winger departing for Southampton that summer, he played a key role in helping Keita adapt to his new environment.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
February 19, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 222,366 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,957 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,670 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,769 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,766 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,352 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,090 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,717 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org