RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has revealed future Liverpool team-mate Sadio Mane has played a “big brother” role for him throughout his career.
Liverpool confirmed in August that they had signed an agreement to bring Keita to Anfield for a club-record fee of £48m in July 2018. The German club have since announced the 22-year-old will not be allowed to leave early amid suggestions of Liverpool wanting the player in January.
Keita played briefly with Mane at Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg following his arrival from France in 2014 and despite the winger departing for Southampton that summer, he played a key role in helping Keita adapt to his new environment.
Solomon studied economics at the University of Lagos. He loves reading, writing and traveling. He loves to cover markets, the economy and politics.
November 20, 2017
February 22, 2019
March 15, 2019
June 6, 2018
March 7, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,124 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,208 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,621 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,359 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,744 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,427 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,343 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,258 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,129 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,043 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 19, 2019
- October 19, 2019