RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has revealed future Liverpool team-mate Sadio Mane has played a “big brother” role for him throughout his career.
Liverpool confirmed in August that they had signed an agreement to bring Keita to Anfield for a club-record fee of £48m in July 2018. The German club have since announced the 22-year-old will not be allowed to leave early amid suggestions of Liverpool wanting the player in January.
Keita played briefly with Mane at Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg following his arrival from France in 2014 and despite the winger departing for Southampton that summer, he played a key role in helping Keita adapt to his new environment.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
January 28, 2019
November 13, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.1k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 27, 2021
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021