Manchester United and Crystal Palace have reached an agreement on the transfer of highly rated right back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
According to a source familiar with the negotiations, the deal values Wan-Bissaka at £55million, a world record sum for a specialist full back.
Following a series of rejected offers from United, the agreement for the England under-21 international who completed his second season of English Premier League football last month surpasses the €57.5m Manchester City paid AS Monaco for Benjamin Mendy two summers ago.
It also ensures that United have both a right back and a left back bought from domestic rivals for record fees.
December 20, 2017
November 9, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021