Arsenal captain, Laurent Koscielny is trying to force a move way from the club and has refused to travel with his teammates for their pre-season tour of the United States.
This was confirmed by the club in a statement on Thursday morning on their official website.
It read: “Laurent Koscielny has refused to travel to the US for our pre-season tour.
“We are very disappointed by Laurent’s actions, which are against our clear instructions.
“We hope to resolve this matter & will not be providing any further comment at this time.”
It is believed that the 34-year-old french defender wants the club to cancel his contract, so he can consider offers to return to France.
Koscielny has been with the Gunners for nine years.
November 9, 2017
March 9, 2019
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,668 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,954 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,574 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,290 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,623 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,250 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,248 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,042 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,945 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,718 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com