The president of the Confederation of African Football, Ahmad Ahmad, was arrested Thursday at the Berri Hotel in Paris, France.
He was said to be in France to attend the FIFA Congress.
Jeune Afrique made the announcement and specified that Ahmad will be heard by the services of the Central Office of the fight against corruption and financial and fiscal offenses (Oclif).
The arrest according to the report is linked to the contract unilaterally broken by CAF with the German equipment manufacturer Puma to engage with the company Technical Steel, based in La Seyne-sur-Mer.
July 27, 2018
November 14, 2017
September 27, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,668 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,954 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,574 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,290 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,623 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,250 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,248 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,042 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,945 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,718 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org