SWITZERLAND, MARCH 05- The Zamfara State House of Assembly has rejected the FG’s declaration of no fly-zone in Zamfara State.
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, through the National Security Adviser (NSA), Major-General Babagana Monguno (retd),
directed that Zamfara State be declared a no fly-zone, following the upsurge of banditry and insecurity in the State.
The Zamfara state House of Assembly has also passed a vote of no confidence on #NSA Babagana Monguno over what they described as poor handling of security issues in the state.
The lawmakers reject the Federal government’s declaration of Zamfara State as ‘no flight zone’
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- November 10, 2022
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com