SWITZERLAND, SEPTEMBER 12 – 187 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa amidst xenophobic attacks in the country have arrived Nigeria.
According to the CEO of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission(NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa, they arrived at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos at 9:30 PM on Wednesday in an Air Peace plane.
They were received at the airport by Ms Dabiri-Erewa and other dignitaries including the Lagos State Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat.
The NIDCOM CEO posted the tweet below on Wednesday night:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 5, 2019
November 10, 2017
July 2, 2019
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,954 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,108 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,608 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,338 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,373 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,253 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,221 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,078 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,009 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- September 17, 2019