What you may not know about Lagos APC guber candidate, Jide Sanwo Olu
Babajide Sanwo Olu emerged APC Lagos governorship candidate after the direct primary election in the state on October 2, 2018. Below are 7 things you may no
- Babajide Sanwo-Olu is 53 years of age.
- Sanwo-Olu was Chairman of Baywatch Group Limited– a multifaceted company with interests in construction, property development and human capital development;First Class Group Limited, a cooling, power and maintenance solutions provider, among others.
- He is a graduate of the University of Lagos. Babajide Sanwo-Olu attended the Kennedy School of Government, USA; the London Business School as well as the Lagos Business School (LBS).
- In 2003, then Deputy Governor, Femi Pedro appointed Sanwo-olu his Special Adviser on Corporate Matters.
- Between 2007 and 2015, Sanwo-Olu served as Babatunde Fashola’s Commissioner for Establishments, Training and Pensions.
- Sanwo-Olu is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) and fellow of the Nigeria Institute of Training and Development (NITAD).
- Babajide Sanwo-Olu is married with children.
Now you have equipped yourself with somethings about Babajide Sanwo-Olu which you never knew of.