SWITZERLAND, MAY 19 – Over 100 armed thugs have invaded the premises of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, in Kaduna State.
According to media reports, the thugs stormed the premises on Wednesday morning to further disrupt protests in the state.
Today’s Echo gathers that the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige confirmed the report.
According to him, some residents supporting the state government stormed the premises to interrupt the ongoing protest.
“We have been able to arrest some of them and investigation is ongoing to that effect,” the PPRO added.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 15, 2017
October 31, 2017
November 13, 2017
February 19, 2018
April 21, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022