Former Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani has slammed Political and religious leaders form the northern part of the country for their apparent hypocrisy on the issue of the Shiites and their detained leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.
Shehu Sani said some northern leaders are quick to speak against the Shiites who are not armed but slow to speak against the Boko Haram who have killed thousands of Nigerians.
“Many political leaders and Clerics in the north are more courageous when it comes to speaking out against the IMN and cowardly when it comes to expressing their opinions on the BH,” Sani said in a tweet on Wednesday morning.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 25, 2021
January 7, 2020
October 12, 2018
August 8, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 25, 2021
- January 21, 2021