SWITZERLAND, SEPTEMBER 25 – President Muhamadu Buhari has redeployed two junior ministers barely a month after they were inducted.
Today’s Echo gathers that Senator Alasoadura from Ondo state and Festus Keyamo from Delta State will swap roles.
The president’s New Media aide, Bashir Ahmad wrote on Twitter:
” President Muhammadu Buhari approves the immediate redeployment of two Ministers of State as follows: Mr Festus Keyamo, Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs to Ministry of Labour and Employment. Sen. Tayo Alasoadura, Labour to Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs.”
This redeployment takes effect from today, Tuesday 24th September, 2019.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 24, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022