President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed the Minister of State for Power, Works and Housing, Suleiman Hassan, as the new Minister of Environment.
The appointment followed the resignation of the Minister of State for Environment, Ibrahim Jibril. Mr Jibril resigned to assume the throne of the Emir of Nasarawa, in Nasarawa State.
Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, announced the appointment in a short statement Thursday evening.
Mr Shehu said President Buhari announced the new appointment at the end of Wednesday’s meeting of the Federal Executive Council.
May 15, 2018
January 26, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022