The People’s Democratic Party has raised alarm over alleged mass importation of political thugs by the All Progressives Congress(APC) into Akwa Ibom State to disrupt the upcoming gubernatorial election in the state.
In a video posted by the party Wednesday on Social Media, several young men are seen lying faced-down and shirtless as armed policemen patrolled the area. A voice can be heard saying they are political thugs sent by the APC to forcefully swing the election in favour of the APC candidate, Nsima Okere.
The voice in the video also alleged that the thugs were sent by APC national chairman, Adams Oshiomole from Edo State.
See video below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 28, 2022
August 3, 2020
May 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 16k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com