A Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Paul Usoro has been elected as the new National President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
Chairman of the Electoral Committee, Professor Auwalu Yadudu, disclosed this on Monday while announcing the result of the election in Abuja, the nation’s capital.
He said Usoro polled 4,509 votes to defeat Okafor Obi and Ernest Ojukwu who scored 4,423 and 3,313 votes respectively.
The outgoing President of the association, Abubakar Mahmoud (SAN), commended the electoral committee for the conduct of the election, adding that the election was the fairest exercise held so far.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
April 30, 2019
October 12, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 19, 2021
- January 19, 2021