SWITZERLAND, MAY 14 – Oyo Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources, Mr. Kehinde Ayoola is dead.
Ayoola, a former Speaker of Oyo House of Assembly, was said to have been sick for about two weeks.
He died at a private hospital around Iyaganku, Ibadan where he was receiving treatment.
The Oyo-born politician represented Oyo East state constituency between 1999 and 2003.
The cause of the death could not be ascertained as at the time of filling this report.
No official statement has been released by the government concerning the death.
- November 10, 2022
November 11, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.9k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com