The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday assessed the progress of the Federal Government GEEP MarketMoni loan scheme that has benefited over 12000 people in Kano. Over 3000 thronged to Sani Abacha stadium to see him.
Osinbajo released a statement on twitter:
“At the town hall meeting in Kano, I met with some beneficiaries of our Social Investment Programmes, GEEP, N-Power and NHGSFP.”
Osinbajo came with the Governor of Kano State, Alhaji Ganduje, the minister of interior, Alhaji Dambazzau, and the Executive Director, Social Investments, Bank of Industry, Toyin Adeniji.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- November 10, 2022
October 29, 2018
July 11, 2018
September 27, 2017
December 19, 2017
October 7, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com