Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has ordered a 72-hour joint operation to clear the gridlock around the Apapa Expressway caused by stationary trailers.
The situation had made movement in and around the axis difficult for many road users in recent days.
Osinbajo, who made an unscheduled visit to the area on Friday to assess the situation, directed relevant government agencies to immediately embark on the decongestion of the popular road, leading to the Apapa seaport.
The vice president arrived in the area in a chopper and was accompanied on the visit by the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, and senior naval and police officers.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
November 6, 2017
January 26, 2018
November 10, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- November 24, 2021