The governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El Rufai has described suspended chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen as a shameless judge who has demonstrated that he is no longer fit to continue in office, Vanguard has reported.
Addressing hundreds of protesters that stormed government House, Kaduna calling for the resignation of the CJN, El Rufai said it was time for every well meaning Nigerian to support president Buhari in his fight against corruption.
According to the governor, corruption in the judiciary is the worst form of corruption and no society can survive a corrupt judiciary.
October 12, 2018
December 14, 2020
January 29, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022