The governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El Rufai has described suspended chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen as a shameless judge who has demonstrated that he is no longer fit to continue in office, Vanguard has reported.
Addressing hundreds of protesters that stormed government House, Kaduna calling for the resignation of the CJN, El Rufai said it was time for every well meaning Nigerian to support president Buhari in his fight against corruption.
According to the governor, corruption in the judiciary is the worst form of corruption and no society can survive a corrupt judiciary.
- January 24, 2023
November 10, 2017
December 25, 2017
October 30, 2017
February 16, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.4k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 24, 2023