Nigerian politician, diplomat and lawyer, businesswoman and multiple pageant titleholder, Bianca Ojukwu has lost her bid to contest the Senate seat in 2019.
She was beaten by by Prince Nicholas Ukachukw, who picked up Anambra South All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, ticket.
In the keenly contested primary held at the Ekwulobia township stadium in Aguata, Ojukwu polled 177 votes to Ukachukwu’s 211.
The former beauty queen was supported by Governor Willie Obiano. An oil magnate, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, bidding for the same ticket, was disqualified by the party earlier in the week.
February 7, 2018
January 19, 2018
December 27, 2017
July 11, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021