Ahead of the commencement of his second tenure, which would begin on March 17, 2018, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has sacked all political appointees and heads of Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, who are not civil servants.
A letter reference ANS/SSG/HANDOVER/201 signed by the Secretary to the State Government, SSG, Professor Solo Chukwudebelu titled: “Submission of handover notes by political appointees and non-civil servant heads of MDAs in the state”, gave the affected persons up to March 16, 2018 to complete the exercise. Obiano, who was reelected for the second tenure on November 18, 2017, has already set up a committee headed by Chief Ifeanyi for the inauguration of his second tenure
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 24, 2023
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.7k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 24, 2023