The ruling APC has said that former president Olusegun Obasanjo sacked 10,000 police officers during his tenure.
The APC also said former president Jonathan also performed low in terms of employment into the police as he couldn’t recruit a single officer in 5 years
According to the ruling party, President Buhari has recruited 17,000 officers since the inception of his administration.
“OBJ sacked 10,000 Police officers. GEJ didn’t even recruit a single officer in 5yrs, but despite the economic downturn, PMB has recruited 17,000 officers (16,000 constables & 1,000 Insps. & ASPs). This is unprecedented in the history of the Police Force in Nigeria.”
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 23, 2018
January 24, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022