SWITZERLAND, AUGUST 26 – President Trump said North Korea has “tremendous potential” — something he believes North Korean leader Kim Jong Un understands.
“Kim Jong Un, who I’ve gotten to know extremely well — the first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un and I think she would agree with me — he is a man with a country that has tremendous potential,” Trump said.
Trump added that North Korea’s location between South Korea and China gives it “tremendous economic potential.””I think that Kim Jong Un sees that he would be the leader and I think he sees the tremendous potential that it’s got.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
December 8, 2017
October 31, 2017
November 10, 2017
March 7, 2018
December 20, 2017
February 4, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,616 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,907 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,644 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,432 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,766 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,731 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,485 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com