As against insinuations from some quarters, Chief of the Army Staff, Lt. General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has said that, Boko Haram terrorists are not in control of any territory in Nigeria.
This was also as he said that Lake Chad which the terrorists have been using as their hideout, will no longer be a safe haven for them.
General Buratai stated these in Jaji Kaduna State on Tuesday at the graduation of 55 soldiers from Advanced Watermanship Course.
The army chief however disclosed that, the 55 soldiers would be included in the amphibius battalion which would soon be established to tackle the insurgents in the Lake Chad.
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.1k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021