Former Governor of Abia state, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, on Tuesday said the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is in London, where he had earlier fled.
Kalu disclosed this in an interview with newsmen after meeting former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi in Minna to canvass support for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The former Governor and his entourage arrived at Babangida’s Uphill residence at 12:08pm in three black Toyota jeeps and two Hillux Vans.
He was ushered into the guest room, where he held a closed-door meeting with his host which lasted for over two hours.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
February 7, 2018
February 27, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.7k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.8k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.2k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 28, 2022
- September 8, 2022