Former Governor of Abia state, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, on Tuesday said the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is in London, where he had earlier fled.
Kalu disclosed this in an interview with newsmen after meeting former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi in Minna to canvass support for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The former Governor and his entourage arrived at Babangida’s Uphill residence at 12:08pm in three black Toyota jeeps and two Hillux Vans.
He was ushered into the guest room, where he held a closed-door meeting with his host which lasted for over two hours.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
July 27, 2018
October 30, 2017
October 12, 2018
November 23, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021