SWITZERLAND, JUNE 13 – Muhammadu Buhari was re-elected as Nigeria’s president and inaugurated on May 9, 2019 for a second term. His first term saw a biting recession that brought much suffering to Nigerians.
His government carried out a series of anti-corruption reforms and launched some social investment programmes to cushion the effect of the harsh economic conditions on Nigerians.
Now with another four years ahead with Buhari at the helm, Nigerians tell Today’s Echo what they expect for the next four years.
Watch video below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
February 15, 2019
October 10, 2019
November 24, 2017
January 7, 2020
November 15, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.3k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 28, 2021