SWITZERLAND, JUNE 13 – Muhammadu Buhari was re-elected as Nigeria’s president and inaugurated on May 9, 2019 for a second term. His first term saw a biting recession that brought much suffering to Nigerians.
His government carried out a series of anti-corruption reforms and launched some social investment programmes to cushion the effect of the harsh economic conditions on Nigerians.
Now with another four years ahead with Buhari at the helm, Nigerians tell Today’s Echo what they expect for the next four years.
Watch video below:
November 21, 2017
December 25, 2017
December 8, 2017
March 13, 2020
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,089 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,843 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,380 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,689 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,435 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,291 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,853 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,563 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,354 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,282 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 28, 2020
- March 28, 2020