SWITZERLAND, JUNE 13 – Muhammadu Buhari was re-elected as Nigeria’s president and inaugurated on May 9, 2019 for a second term. His first term saw a biting recession that brought much suffering to Nigerians.
His government carried out a series of anti-corruption reforms and launched some social investment programmes to cushion the effect of the harsh economic conditions on Nigerians.
Now with another four years ahead with Buhari at the helm, Nigerians tell Today’s Echo what they expect for the next four years.
Watch video below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
October 31, 2017
January 28, 2019
November 7, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.7k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.1k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- December 1, 2020
- December 1, 2020