SWITZERLAND, SEPTEMBER 04 – The Lagos State Government on Tuesday began the testing of the Lagos Ferry services.
Mr. Abdoulbaq Ladi Balogun MD/CEO Lagos State Ferry Services Company along with members of his team did a test run of the Lagos State boats.
It will be recalled that the former gov of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode did the commissioning early May when he was rounding off his administration, he also did the commissioning of Ilaje Jetty but the boats have not been put into used since then.
The introduction of these boats will go along way by making the roads free of cars and also providing world-class treatment for Lagos residents.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
September 27, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.3k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.6k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.3k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 5.3k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.9k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org