The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has extended the deadline for the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) exercise by two weeks.
According to information obtained by SaharaReporters on Tuesday, the registration will be concluded at the end of August.
The extension is coming a few days after TakeItBack Movement, OurMumuDonDo Movement, as well as the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) initiative, and concerned Civil Society Organisations, met with officials of INEC to call for an extension of the deadline to enable more Nigerians participate.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
January 18, 2018
November 15, 2019
December 6, 2017
December 13, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,572 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,906 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,643 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,432 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,766 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,728 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,485 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org