SWITZERLAND, JULY 05 – The Governor of Lagos State, Babjide Sanwo-Olu has revealed that the Imota Rice Mill currently being built by the state government in Ikorodu will provide up to 250,000 jobs.
The Governor revealed this as he inspected the Rice Mill under construction and other sites in Ikorodu area of Lagos State.
Apparently excited about the project, the governor tweeted:
“We are making infrastructural investments, from roads to industrial projects that we believe will lead to further growth & development. Today, we turned our attention to Imota Rice Mill in Ikorodu which we believe will provide jobs for 250,000 people once the project is completed.”
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- November 10, 2022
April 30, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.9k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com