The executive Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has directed the civil servants in the state to go home for the Christmas holiday today being Friday, December 22, 2017.
They will resume on Monday, January 8, 2018.
In a statement released,by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, workers on essential duties were exempted from this development.
The release also said that government gives workers in the state workforce reasonable time every Christmas to enable them celebrate with their loved ones.
Talk about ministry of happiness.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 16, 2017
January 23, 2018
November 23, 2017
January 28, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.1k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 27, 2021
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021