Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar said yesterday that he is not defecting to the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
There were speculations over the weekend that the former vice president would leave the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in his bid for a presidential ticket.
Atiku returned to the PDP from the All Progressives Congress (APC) this year.
Atiku left the PDP in 2007 to contest for President on the ticket of the Action Congress (AC)
He contested and lost the bid for the APC ticket in 2014 having been defeated by President Muhammadu Buhari.
A statement by his Media office yesterday described the report as a malicious attempt to confuse the public about Atiku’s aspiration.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
January 4, 2018
August 26, 2018
October 12, 2018
November 15, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021
- September 28, 2021