Jakov Kitarović (born 4 October 1968) is the husband of Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, the President of the Republic of Croatia, who was narrowly elected to office in the January 2015 presidential election by defeating the incumbent President Ivo Josipović. As a result Jakov Kitarović succeeded Tatjana Josipović as First Spouse and is the first male person in the role, as well as the youngest to date, aged 46 at the time.
Jakov Kitarovic, the husband of the woman who won many hearts at the just concluded World Cup is a Professor of Electrical Engineering.
He and his wife Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović have been married for 22 years and they have two children.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
August 30, 2018
December 14, 2020
November 9, 2017
November 5, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 24, 2021