The Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on Monday said the Federal Government should be held responsible if anything should happen to him in the next few days.
Ortom said this while addressing journalists at the Benue State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja.
The governor accused the federal government of chasing him around since he dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP a few months ago.
“If I die today, the federal government should be held responsible,” he said.
- December 7, 2022
February 4, 2019
November 5, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.9k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org