SWITZERLAND, OCTOBER 22 – A federal high court in Abuja has ordered the temporary forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Abdulrasheed Maina, a former chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team (PRTT).
Justice Folashade Ogunbanjo, the presiding judge, gave the order on Tuesday while ruling on a motion filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
The EFCC had filed an order asking that the properties be forfeited to the Nigerian Government pending the completion of its investigation.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 24, 2023
March 7, 2018
January 29, 2018
October 31, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.4k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.7k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 24, 2023