Media sources have obtained and released a document containing ongoing investigations by the EFCC on the Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu.
The document, released by The Will, is said to have been shared with the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Find Photos of the document below:
February 19, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 222,577 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,976 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,681 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,773 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,771 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,431 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,091 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,724 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- June 4, 2020