SWITZERLAND, JUNE 20 – The Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State Ward where Adams Oshiomole comes from, have lifted its suspension of the embattled national chairman.
The resolution signed by 17 out of 26 members of the APC Executive Committee in Ward 10 in Etsako West LGA of Edo state lifting the suspension of Adams Oshiomole.
The committee suspended Oshiomole as a member of the party in November 2019 over his dispute with state governor, Godwin Obaseki.
However, the removal of the suspension is coming a day after Obaseki defected to the opposition peoples democratic party.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
April 30, 2019
January 21, 2021
December 19, 2017
September 8, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022