The Department of State Services (DSS) has denied reports claiming it had arrested a spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Council, Buba Galadima.
It was widely reported yesterday that the PDP spokesperson was picked up by unknown masked men in Wuse 2 area in Abuja.
Recall that the Buhari Campaign Organization had in a statement released by its spokesperson, Festus Keyamo, called for the arrest of Galadima over allegations he was releasing fake presidential results.
The DSS has however denied any involvement in the reported arrest of Galadima.
September 14, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,695 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,532 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,662 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,400 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,984 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,799 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,511 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,269 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,248 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,112 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 20, 2020