SWITZERLAND, JUNE 02 – Senator Dino Melaye has announced his interest to contest Kogi State governorship race.
Melaye, who represents Kogi West in the Senate, declared his intention to stand for the November 16 poll at a Peoples Democratic Party meeting held at Maj Gen David Jemibewon’s Ayetoro country home on Saturday.
The lawmaker’s media aide, Gideon Ayodele, confirmed the development on Saturday while speaking to newsmen.
According to him, the party leaders at the meeting asked others interested in the race to inform them within two weeks to enable the party to screen them and prepare for the primary election.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
December 19, 2017
November 6, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021