The Senate on Thursday announced the partial closure of its activities to members of the public as part of measures to prevent the outbreak of Coronavirus in the National Assembly complex.
The President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, made the announcement at plenary after a one-hour closed session.
Lawan said all forms of public hearing and excursion of students to the Senate have been suspended till further notice.
The Senate President, in addition, announced the closure of its gallery where journalists and members of the public, usually converge to observe plenary proceedings.
November 14, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,094 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,850 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,381 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,689 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,435 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,300 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,854 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,563 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,354 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,282 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com