SWITZERLAND, MARCH 05 – President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Bashir Jamoh as the Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA).
Jamoh’s appointment will take effect after the expiration of Dakuku Peterside’s tenure in office on March 10, 2020.
According to an online report by The Cable, the President has confirmed Jamoh’s appointment.
The newly-appointed DG is currently the Executive Director, Administration, and Finance, at NIMASA.
Jamoh, who hails from Kaduna, is also the current President of the Chartered Institute of Transport Administration of Nigeria.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
July 31, 2018
May 24, 2018
September 27, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021