SWITZERLAND, JUNE 28 – President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, inaugurated the board of the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission(RMAFC) at the state house in Abuja.
“President Buhari today, at the State House, swore in the chairman and 30 commissioners of Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC). The Commission is established by law to monitor the accruals into and disbursement of revenue from the Federation Account,” the president’s New Media aide, Bashir Ahmad Tweeted on Thursday afternoon.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 10, 2017
December 17, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,840 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,917 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,650 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,767 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,743 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,709 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org