SWITZERLAND, JUNE 28 – President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, inaugurated the board of the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission(RMAFC) at the state house in Abuja.
“President Buhari today, at the State House, swore in the chairman and 30 commissioners of Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC). The Commission is established by law to monitor the accruals into and disbursement of revenue from the Federation Account,” the president’s New Media aide, Bashir Ahmad Tweeted on Thursday afternoon.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- December 7, 2022
February 15, 2019
January 21, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.9k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org