Idiat Adebule, deputy governor of Lagos state deputy governor, has abandoned Akinwunmi Ambode, governor of Lagos state, for Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the rival of the governor.
The battle for the 2019 ticket of the APC in the state is between Ambode and Sanwo-Olu.
Speaking at ward A and D in Iba local council development area where she participated in the governorship primary of the APC, she announced her endorsement of the candidate chosen by the party.
“The party has chosen a man and it is that man that I will support and follow,”she said.
Sanwo-Olu enjoys the support of key members of the party in the state, including Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the APC.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 25, 2021
November 11, 2017
October 31, 2017
September 12, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 25, 2021
- January 21, 2021