SWITZERLAND, NOVEMBER 18 – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Yahaya Bello of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of last Saturday’s governorship election in Kogi state.
The Returning Officer for the election and Vice Chancellor of ABU, Prof Ibrahim Garba who announced the results awhile ago said Bello polled 406,222 votes to defeat his main challenger, Engr Musa Wada of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who got 189,704 votes.
He said Bello having certified the requirements of the law has been declared elected and returned as winner of the election.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 24, 2023
October 30, 2017
November 9, 2017
August 3, 2020
January 28, 2019
October 2, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.7k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 24, 2023