Less than one week to the gubernatorial elections, a Federal High Court has sacked Abba K. Yusuf as the Gubernatorial candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kano.
Abba Yusuf is a son-in law to former Kano Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso.
The judge, Lewis Allagoa, ruled that the PDP did not conduct governorship primary election in Kano, and declared the candidature of Mr Yusuf null and void.
According to the special adviser on media to Kano State governor, Umar Ganduje, the court has also ruled in favour of Alhaji Ibrahim Al-Amin Little.
This will be a big blow for the PDP, especially Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- December 7, 2022
May 15, 2019
October 12, 2018
October 7, 2018
November 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.9k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com