SWITZERLAND, MAY 21 – President Muhammadu Buhari has left Saudi Arabia for Nigeria after performing the lesser Hajj at the Islamic holy city of Mecca. The president is coming back to Nigeria after spending 5 days in Saudi Arabia.
” President @MBuhari has left the Royal Terminal of the King Abdul’aziz International Airport, Jeddah for Abuja, after performing the Umrah (Lesser Hajj) in Makkah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” the presidency tweeted on Tuesday.
Buhari travelled to Saudi Arabia on May 16, after an announcement by the Presidency. On Monday, he met with senior APC chieftain and former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu alongside the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
December 26, 2017
January 19, 2018
November 6, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.7k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.1k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 2, 2020
- December 2, 2020