SWITZERLAND, MAY 21 – President Muhammadu Buhari has left Saudi Arabia for Nigeria after performing the lesser Hajj at the Islamic holy city of Mecca. The president is coming back to Nigeria after spending 5 days in Saudi Arabia.
” President @MBuhari has left the Royal Terminal of the King Abdul’aziz International Airport, Jeddah for Abuja, after performing the Umrah (Lesser Hajj) in Makkah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” the presidency tweeted on Tuesday.
Buhari travelled to Saudi Arabia on May 16, after an announcement by the Presidency. On Monday, he met with senior APC chieftain and former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu alongside the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
January 19, 2018
February 22, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,751 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,911 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,647 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,767 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,738 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,707 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org