The two major candidates in the 2019 presidential election; president Muhammadu Buhari of the APC and Atiku Abubakar of the PDP, have signed the national peace accord in Abuja on Wednesday.
The former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar; Bishop Mathew Kukah, the Secretary-General of the Commonwealth, Patricia Scotland among other members of the National Peace Accord Committee were in attendance to witness the National the Peace signing among the two major presidential candidates.
More details later
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
October 24, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022