SWITZERLAND, DECEMBER 02 – A British blogger with the Twitter name, Secret Barrister(@BarristerSecret) has accused the Prime Minister of Britain, Boris Johnson of plagiarising his work.
According to the blogger, Johnson copied excerpts from his blog and pasted directly on his Twitter post.
“The Prime Minister has basically copied and pasted my blogpost into a thread and passed it off as his own explanation. A blogpost which I had to write to rebut the lies he spent yesterday spouting. This is weapons grade shithousery,” the blogger tweeted on Monday, quoting Johnson’s earlier posts.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 11, 2017
December 7, 2020
October 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.3k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.6k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.3k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 5.3k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.9k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org