SWITZERLAND, DECEMBER 02 – A British blogger with the Twitter name, Secret Barrister(@BarristerSecret) has accused the Prime Minister of Britain, Boris Johnson of plagiarising his work.
According to the blogger, Johnson copied excerpts from his blog and pasted directly on his Twitter post.
“The Prime Minister has basically copied and pasted my blogpost into a thread and passed it off as his own explanation. A blogpost which I had to write to rebut the lies he spent yesterday spouting. This is weapons grade shithousery,” the blogger tweeted on Monday, quoting Johnson’s earlier posts.
December 25, 2017
June 12, 2019
July 17, 2018
November 10, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,095 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,850 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,381 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,689 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,435 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,300 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,854 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,563 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,354 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,282 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org