Some Biafran protesters are currently demonstrating at the Pall Mall Street, Westminster, about 650 metres from Buckingham Palace as President Muhammadu Buhari meet British Prime minister Theresa May, Queen Elizabeth II, and other heads of state.
The protesters are, among other things, requesting the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and a referendum on the fate of Biafra.
As the protest is ongoing, the president and other heads of states are currently being received by May, the British PM and Patricia Scotland, the secretary-general of the Commonwealth, at the official opening of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM 2018).
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
- January 24, 2023
December 20, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.4k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 24, 2023